7/18/2012

How to get rid of SMS notification/unread count label on Android for the SMS which is not appearing?

From the last 2 days, I was facing a weird problem. There was one SMS which was in my notifications, but whenever I opened my SMS inbox there was no such SMS. I was looking for solution to get rid of this; I wanted to delete this SMS as it was very irritating.


Today only I could find one solution in form of "SMS Cleaner" app. This app can delete SMS by searching on basis of keyword, phone no, contact etc. Using keyword search I could delete that SMS finally but note- in settings of this app uncheck "Keep unread message" otherwise you will not be able to delete unread SMSes.

I have used free version of this app though their is paid version too which can automate these tasks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment