6/15/2012

Internet browser doesnt work on 3g but works on wifi on my Android

I have been facing one weird problem since last couple of days. Web browser doesn't open any website and gives error on 3g on my Android mobile while all other applications connects using the same 3g n/w like facebook connects, gmail works.

It doesn't look like issue of 3g. Also other weird thing is that web browser works on wifi. So I have researched and found this trick to solve the issue-

Go to settings >> wireless & network settings >> mobile networks >> Access point names and then select your APN. Under your APN, delete proxy and port if there are any. Doing this would solve the issue.

I couldn't find the reason why it is so but I was happy at least that now I am able to browse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment