4/13/2012

I like Google+ more than facebook!

I like Google+ more than Facebook. There are many things but to start with personally, I dont like timeline views either for personal profile or your business pages. It looks so cluttered and confusing too. The main thing that I want to talk about today is  - share box

I find Facebook someway restricted so much. In case of share status, you can post for only people or people lists, public etc but not directly to business pages; but in Google+ you can do so. You can share posts to any one - your friend or complete circles (i like it very much), and on business pages too while you are not following those pages. See screenshots for more details-

See in right image of Google+, I am able to select pages (Android, EverythingPrecise) and able to send my posts directly to these while I am not following these pages. Isn't it great?

Let me know if anybody knows same like this is possible in faceboook?

0 comments:

Post a Comment